Thursday, January 3, 2013

Green Earth Coffee Shop

Diana Mulder, Green Earth Coffee Shop
Just having a nice cup of coffee at the Green Earth Coffee Shop in Lake Forest, CA and celebrating the New Year of new direction and opportunities for my artwork.  I am grateful this year for selling a few paintings at Green Earth and the owners asked that I hang some more art.  So nice to be asked.  So I thought it was time to take some updated portrait pictures for my Etsy "About" page with my art behind me.  


As you see, the outlets for computers are on the wall behind me and there is always someone sitting there. 


Did I ever mention I was really photogenic?


Let's just say there was some photoshoping involved.  Hope your having a great day and wishing you the very best for the New Year.

1 comment:

Carola Bartz said...

Isn't it nice to see your own artwork hanging on those walls? How nice that the owners asked you for more! What a compliment! Wishing you the best in 2013 as well.