Saturday, January 10, 2009

Help People Anyway




"Unfortunately, it happens every day. A house burns down. A business goes bust. A flood wipes out a community. It is a harsh fact that things you build maybe destroyed during your lifetime. Still they are worth building. The act of building brings joy and satisfaction."1


My friend's parents lost their home due to a flood in Texas. They are living in an RV in front of their house and trying to rebuild. The process is slow with all the paperwork and they won't be able to replace everything they lost.

My friend wanted to give her mom a gift for her refurbished home when its completed and wants to purchase these four shell paintings. I took them off the walls in my house so she could have them. I hope her mom enjoys them.









1 "Anyway", by Kent Keith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Shells!!!