Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Special Talent and Friend - Kelly Berkey

Kelly Berkey Designs "artist"necklace
I am so very fortunate and grateful to receive a treasured gift from my friend, Kelly Berkey.  She created this especially for me and I love it.

I admire how she comes up with such wonderful ideas for her jewelry including adding her special paintings to the designs. 

Kelly Berkey Designs "artist" necklace

I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but I love necklaces and especially something different than what everyone else has.  I think Kelly has such an eye and love her blog and esty shop.  This piece will be a much loved piece and it makes me feel so special for her to validate the "artist" in me.   Check out Kelly Berkey Designs other jewelry and see all her special creations.

4 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

Hi Diana,

I'm so glad you love your hammered "artist" necklace. Wear it with pride. You truly are an artist!!

Oh, and btw, my latest painting I put on Etsy last night as a print and it was picked for a treasury in under an hour! It was pretty exciting!!

Love to you my friend! xo

peggy aplSEEDS said...

you deserve to wear it with pride! you are an amazing artist!

Priti Lisa said...

Perfect! I have had this necklace on my wish list for awhile...suits you and looks fab :)

martinealison said...

Quelle belle pièce... je vous l'envie ma chère Diana ...
Vous êtes so cute toutes les deux... Bisous