Saturday, July 31, 2010

Riding with the Bulls

Every weekend, hubby and I take a mountain bike ride near our home.   To mix it up, we met my brother to bike an area near where he works and NOT your designated bike trail.   We came across some very suspicious looking characters. All I could think of were the California cow commercials....
"Excuse me... but are you lost?"
  
"Hey, don't make me come over there!"
"That's right...you keep going and don't come back!"

 Maybe we were the suspicious ones...

1 comment:

Carrie Schmitt said...

Wow! What a great bike trail. Love the cows! You must live in a beautiful area. Thanks for your great idea--I will definitely line up the girls and post them with the finished product. I wouldn't have thought of that--I'm so glad you did. It will be so cute! Enjoy your weekend!